Accurate. Precise. Customized.
ClinStat’s experienced professional programmers work closely with biostatisticians in the creation and validation of analysis data sets and data displays. The statistical programming team is committed to deliver customized, fully validated deliverables. Our statistical programmers bring high-level education, good experience, and technical knowledge. With high-level professionals leading our programming team and StatXact expertise throughout the department, our programming staff is equipped to completely support the requirements of any project.
Our clinical statistics programming team members participate in annual programming conferences and workshops. The team members attend also external SAS training courses and conferences.
Our services in statistical programming
- Analysis Datasets generation (including Analysis Data Model (ADaM) and integrated summaries of safety (ISS) and efficacy (ISE))
- Support of statistics department in the generation of tables, listings, and figures (TLF) specification
- Efficient generation of data displays based on the TLF specifications
- Consideration of client’s standards
- Independent program validation (in cooperation with statistics department, if applicable)
- Development and validation of SAS® standard Macros
- Creation and validation of data warehouse (data pooling)