Our Quality. Your Success.
Our company culture is based on the highest standards of quality and continuous improvement. Our aim is to be a leader in the industry by creating maximum value for our clients through excellence in the management and successful performance of projects.
We are committed to our goals and values
To achieve its goals, ClinStat is committed to adhere to applicable laws, regulations and good practice guidelines created for this purpose.
- the protection of subjects and patients, their safety and the protection of their privacy
- the integrity of data based on traceable sources which allows the taking of valid decisions
Our quality management system contributes to fulfilling the requirements of international and national quality standards and ethical principles. This includes the following:
- Compliance with scientific standards and regulatory requirements
- Employment of highly qualified personnel
- Compliance with client requirements
- Transparent and comprehendible logging
- Internal and (upon request) external audits to preserve our demands for quality and our reputation
- Effective collaboration with clients, government agencies and all others involved highly qualified personnel
- Training of our employees, participation in workshops and seminars in order to keep our personnel up-to-date and, therefore, to achieve an optimal state of knowledge and best results.
ClinStat is a customer focused service provider. Its business objective is to be the valuable partner of choice to its customers.
Our three main key values are
- Focus on customer satisfaction and trusted relationships
- Continuous improvement of our efficiency and achieving highest quality of our services
- Empowerment of employees to create value for our customers and ourselves
We conduct our business with the highest standards of honesty, integrity and fairness. We disclose relevant information openly and transparently with our shareholders and the financial community. We offer opportunities for success to all our business partners in a spirit of fair competition and mutually rewarding collaboration.
We do not accept or practice any discrimination among our employees or applicants based on sex, age, race, religion, political affiliations, nationality or disability. We endeavor to develop an open dialogue with our employees and their representatives, concerning significant decisions that will directly affect them.